Laser Cutting Introduction – Free on Sat 25th Feb
Free event at Bridge Rectifier – all welcome . . . .
- Fancy learning a new skill? Want access to a high quality
laser-cutter? No previous experience needed.
- Come along to a free workshop at Bridge Rectifier to learn basic computer-aided design & laser-cutting.
- Laser-cutting can be used for: artwork, attractive cases,
mechanical components, special mountings, . . . .
- Materials include: acrylic sheet, wood, cardboard, paper, . . . .
- Produce your own piece to take away, free of charge.
- Once trained, you can continue your own projects for a very low charge, with a group of enthusiasts working on diverse projects.
To book an hourly slot, starting at 10am – 3pm, or for more details, email: firstname.lastname@example.org