Laser Cutting Introduction – Free on Sat 22nd April
Free event at Bridge Rectifier – all welcome . . . .
- Fancy learning a new skill? Want access to a high quality
laser-cutter? No previous experience needed.
- Come along to a free workshop at Bridge Rectifier to learn basic computer-aided design & laser-cutting.
- Laser-cutting can be used for: artwork, attractive cases, mechanical components, special mountings, perforated lampshades, intricate paper cuts/ invitation cards, even 3D forms from stacked horizontal or vertical slices . . . .
- Materials include: acrylic sheet, wood, cardboard, paper, other natural materials, or even engrave onto glass . . . .
- Produce your own piece to take away, free of charge.
- Once trained, you can continue your own projects for a very low charge, with a group of enthusiasts working on diverse projects.
Book an hourly slot, starting at 10am – 3:30pm. To register for a waiting list on a later repeat session, email: email@example.com.