Laser-cutting Introduction – Free on Sat 10th August
Free event at Bridge Rectifier – all welcome . . . . Book Sat 10th August 2019 (1-hour slots starting at 10am – 3:30pm).
- Fancy learning a new skill? Want access to a high quality
laser-cutter? No previous experience needed.
- Come along to a free workshop at Bridge Rectifier to learn basic computer-aided design & laser-cutting.
- Laser-cutting can be used for: artwork, attractive cases, mechanical components, special mountings, perforated lampshades, intricate paper cuts/ invitation cards, even 3D forms from stacked horizontal or vertical slices . . . .
- Materials include: acrylic sheet, wood, cardboard, paper, other natural materials, or even engrave onto glass . . . .
- Produce your own simple piece to take away, free of charge.
- Once trained, you can continue your own projects for a very low charge, with a group of enthusiasts working on diverse projects.
Book Sat 10th August 2019 (1-hour slots) or email any queries to:email@example.com.
REMINDER: Open Evenings run 7 to 9 pm every Wednesday, and Open Days the first Saturday of each month – no booking needed.